Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Joey's Sketch/Music Book


This book is very special to me.
I made it for my older brother. He is a wonderful artist and beautiful musician. He likes to wrap himself deeply in it. So i thought of a way to make it easy to do both no matter where he is. About half the pages are sketch paper and the other half is blank music paper.


(front cover)



Inside the front cover i photocopied a picture from when we were younger.



(and added a little note)

These are the pages I added on the inside.

My brother and I have always had a special bond as children and even as adults. I made him this book because he is always traveling and ALWAYS  has his backpack on his back. I used silver ducktape to reinforce the edges and spine in the event it gets beat up. :) I cannot wait to see what beautiful things end up in this book. I hope he shares with me. Otherwise it might be hard to talk me into making another one   :)

Love you Joey!





No comments:

Post a Comment