Sunday, June 5, 2011

Just another day in paradise......

One thing I have noticed about myself through this process is that I am too indecisive when it comes to something that is going to be hanging around for awhile. I have been making LOTS of journals to work with but cant seem to be happy with any of them. Too small, too big, too short, too tall, too thin, too thick...etc. Most of them get passed into the bookshelf, figure i will use them eventually. Some have been passed on to my kids to draw in, one is on its way to becoming a "hand-drawn photo album" as a gift to "Nana" (my mother) I have been spending alot of time MAKING journals and not journaling IN them.  :-)

But I think I have what I want now so the fun begins!
My next daily journal. It still needs some cover work.

This is going to be my travel journal.
 I am making a trip home to see my family next week,
 and needed something smaller to journal in.

I tried my hand in binding with leather. It turned out OK, I think. :)
Next time I might try adding something in the spine for extra support.

No comments:

Post a Comment