Sunday, August 14, 2011

Another Day another for my daughter

So I started a book last night and to be truthful I was making it for my wife, but somehow through all of the making I ended up putting my daughter's name in it. As well, the more I worked on it the more it became for my daughter so, in the end it was hers. She loves to draw and she is very good at it so its not a shame that it goes to her, it has a little better quality paper then what she is use to so maybe it will help her out a bit more. I can't wait to see the beautiful work she does in it.

The front, the symbols mean Love, I thought it would be a nice touch given she loves chocolate

A little bit better picture of the front

The back, the emblem at the bottom is something my wife and I were thinking about for the KolorMyWorld emblem

A closer picture of the front

I also made her a piggy bank the other day!!

My daughter's piggy bank, she gets a dollar each week she is good in school. She is only 5 so a dollar is a big deal to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment