Friday, August 12, 2011

A few things I have done

These are just a few things I have done a while back I figured I would put them on just to have something to show.
My somewhat failed attempt at pastels. I was a fun attempt, but thats pretty much all it has been. LOL

Still another picture of the above failed attempt, I still haven't figured out how to use pastels and still keep the picture blurry "so to speak".

Another attempt at pastels, but its to defined as to my understanding its suppose to be like a blurr just enough to make out the picture. Obviously I am doing something wrong :)

This one is actually paint, mixed with pastels, I was just playing but my wife seems to like it.


This one is the front to the above picture. It is a mix of paint, clippings and markers. It looks a little better the the above back side :)

No comments:

Post a Comment