Friday, August 12, 2011

Paradise

So I got home after a VERY VERY long day at work, I was exhausted and ready to skip dinner and just go to bed. However my wife wouldn't hear of me skipping dinner. Over the steaming hot meal placed in front of me I begin to be told of how her day went. Apparently it was just as exhausting as mine, which didn't help and just made me that much more tired. I am not saying she is boring but I am saying that after having an exhausting day the last thing you want is to hear about another exhausting day. Which believe me if I was in her situation today I would have been exhausted. You see she volunteered at my daughters school to help serve lunch to the kids, now mind you this school is K-5 and just opened this year and holds right around 680 kids. Apparently there is only 3 lunch ladies and her helping made four, to my understanding over this conversation. Four people serving 680 starving kids is very fun but extremely exhausting. Then she decided to tell me about my daughter, already exhausted and starting to fall asleep over my own meal, she explains that my daughter got into trouble. Of course I woke up and was quite excited, finally something interesting, not that my wife's day isn't interesting but my daughter trouble, uhmmm I am interested now. Anyways apparently my daughter was playing at school and through some of her letters on the floor, now mind you I have taught my daughter to clean up after she is done. However the teacher didn't see it that way and when the letters hit the ground she got onto my daughter and her friend that was playing with her. Okay now I get it, you know school and trying to teach kids to be clean and take care of the items they have, but really their playing come on. The teacher decided to send a letter home explaining this in not so many words and I couldn't help but think "how much fun school use to be " yeah right. So to get on with the point by the end of all this I needed a relaxer and of course a cold beer is nice, but I am out at the moment so I decided to do what any crafty person would do and I made a few bookmarks.
This is a picture of all three that I made to night so relaxing and easy but fun. I haven't put any of the bangles on them yet but still very nice.

This one is my favorite out of the three!!

Kinda kewl looking

My wifes she wanted me to make one for her as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment