Friday, August 12, 2011

A new start

So my wife and I woke up this morning, and come to find out it was the first day of school. I mean not for me of course, but you know the one that could use it. No not my wife either, our daughter she just started kindergarten today and it was apparently her first day. So as we are all getting up and ready to go, my wife and I come to realize that we would have nothing to do with our time. So in that confusion of what to do, we decided to go to Hobby Lobby. Now as we all know that is a very very bad place to go when you have nothing to do with the time that is at hand. Oh I should also mention that me and the Wife are both some what crafty people. So anyways after a very long adventure at the Lobby we finally made it back to the house. Of course we could not wait to break into the items that we purchased. Oh by the way me and my wife decided to share the single webpage instead of having two separate ones. Besides Kolormyworld was both of our ideas.
A very fun little thing to do and my brother in-law is a very good guitar player so I figure it might help him keep his place when writing his songs.

As well my Mother In-law loves her horses so I made her a little book so she might be able to write under a very enjoyable cover its also has some family pictures oriented in. Of course on the other side and on the entire but I did not want to show those pictures.

The inside of the Book for my Mother In-law I believe it has about 60 pages and as you can see kinda colorful on the covers.

No comments:

Post a Comment